Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Amazing women

Have you ever met a woman that truly takes your breath away? I know I have. I won't mention any names because she knows who she is. When you talk to that one person, who has truly saved your life, you can't help but feel good about yourself. You can't stop from wanting to share everything with her. You can't stop from thinking about her. You can't help but look up to the sky and ask "God, is this the woman you intended me to be with?" You may start out as friends, and grow closer and closer over time. The longer you know one another, the deeper your feelings for that person get. Sometimes it becomes harder to tell that one person how you truly feel about them. If I can tell you anything it is this: "Don't let this person have any doubt, don't make them wonder how you truly feel about them." In one of Garth Brook's songs called If Tomorrow Never Comes he sings...

"A thought crosses my mind. If I never wake up in the morning. Would she ever doubt the way I feel about her in my heart. If tomorrow never comes, will she know how much I loved her? Did I try in every way to show her every day, that shes my only one. And if my time on earth were through, and she must face this world without me. Is the love I gave her in the past gonna be enough to last, If tomorrow never comes."

If you don't listen to anything else I have to say, that is fine. But PLEASE.. and I do mean PLEASE listen to this. Make sure you show her how much she really means to you. Make sure you show her daily that she is your world, and that you would do anything for her. Chris Young says in his song Man I Wanna Be:

" I wanna be a stay man. I wanna be a great man. I wanna be the kinda man that she sees in her dreams. God, I wanna be your man, and I wanna be her man. God I only hope she still believes in the man I wanna be."

Be that man. You may not be the man she has always dreamed of, but do your best to be the man that makes all of her dreams come true. I promise this here is the last song I quote, however I feel this song rings true to making the best of your relationship with that one special woman in your life. In the song Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice he sings:

"Be a best friend, tell the truth, and over use "I Love You." Go to work, do your best, and don't outsmart your common sence. Never let your prayin knees get lazy, and LOVE LIKE CRAZY"

If you read nothing else on this page please remember, that no matter how hard times may get, how difficult the road my become, that she said "YES" for a reason. Don't ever give her any reason to doubt the love you have for her.

~Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment