Monday, September 27, 2010

Opportunities

I just want to say I've been thinking about my life, (its been scary) and I have had many opportunities that came before me. There are a few I havent taken and I wonder what my life would be if I would have taken them. Don't get me wrong, I know everything happens for a reason, but have you ever stopped to think about how your life would be different if you did something you had the chance to but didnt do?

I guess what I'm tryin to say is" If you have a chance to do something, or the opportunity to do something, by all means take it. In the song Loose Yourself but Eminem, he says-

"You only get one shot, dont miss your chance to go, cause opportunity rolls once in a live time."

This couldnt be more true. If you dont take an opportunity you have been given, it will never come around agian, so take it while you have the chance.

I could get into the whole spill about me growing up and what happened to me while I was growing up, but I dont want to bore everyone that reads this. With all that has happened in my life, if I knew then, where me as a person stands in life, there are a few opportunities that I would have taken.

Well thats enough for now. If you made it this far, then I guess you actually read all of one of my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment